ESG Due Diligence
Understand your site
We understand your site and the context within which it is being assessed.
The entire assessment is aligned to provide all parties pragmatic, cost- effective, commercial advice.
Assess your resources
Our experts collate and assess multiple resources including:
- Desktop Information E.G. Regulatory Energy Performance, utility bills, building management systems and certifications;
- Site inspection to review on site features such as biodiversity, transport and waste;
- Regulatory enquiries;
- Appraisal of technical reports.
We assess the significance of environmental, social and governance factors, taking your site specific needs into account
- Determine what risks (if any) are present;
- Determine the associated opportunities for improvement;
- Quantify within the context of the site.
Conclusions are drawn and cost-effective recommendations and advice is provided. Enabling you to make informed decisions by putting into context material ESG risks and liabilities, protecting the medium-long term value of assets when considering the changing investor, occupier and owner requirements.
the ground up
1 Croft Stairs
Newcastle Upon Tyne
55 Whitfield Street